Friday, March 3, 2017

Last day in BCN

gonna keep it short.

We started out with walking and walking until we reached the Picasso museum. I found it surprisingly interesting, and Joern's dad was very surprised that he didn't fall asleep as he was expecting.

Next we walked and walked some more until we reached La Sagrada Familia. It cost a whole 18€ to go in so we didn't because it's not even finished yet. I guess I have to come back in ten more years to see it. Joern and I also got a beer from McDonald's to see how bad it really is. It's pretty bad.

Next we walked and walked to Park Güell which is on the hill. Joern and I may or may not have separated from our party and we may or may not have gotten a little bit lost. But all is well now.

After Park Güell we walked and walked to a cafe for an afternoon coffee break. Then we took the metro to some famous house (Casa Batlló) and then took the metro again to Camp Nou (the FCB stadium) just to say that we went there.

For dinner I tried Paella which, in short, is seasoned rice with meat.

Good night,

Nat

3.3.17

No comments:

Post a Comment