Friday, June 16, 2017

Fresh Dirty Mountain Air

     The past two days have been loads of fresh air and hiking around in the mountains. I say fresh dirty mountain air because, while the air might be great for most of us, it's not so great for Lars because he can't breathe due to all of the pollen up here. I'm not sure if it's the grass or the pine trees, but these past two days have been getting progressively worse for Lars. But Lars isn't the only one with problems up here. I know bloody noses are for that weird kid in fourth grade that got them all the time, but today I got one for the first time in a while. I think that it was the high elevation plus the sudden low pressure drop because of the storm that passed over us, but I have yet to ask Google why it happened. Despite our problems with the air, the freshness of it makes up for the problems it brings. It's funny because it truly feels like being cleansed from all of the people and cities we've seen in the past two weeks.

Today is 16.6.17

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment